INFORMATION DESIGN - PROJECT 1

21/1/2019 - 28/2019 (Week 3 - Week 4)
Ng Shu Zhi 0327158
Information Design - Project 1

INSTRUCTIONS

WORK
POSTER
For this project, I chose to use a recipe from an ASMR youtube channel I'm a fan of.
The recipe I chose was their Strawberry choco cake which I thought the preparation process included many different steps for the project.

For this project I had to pick a colour palette for a more aesthetic colour scheme as I am terrible at colour combinations. I felt that this colour palette also reflected the colours of the end product of the strawberry choco cake.


The 2 infographics I was inspired by to making my poster, one for the flow of information and another for the details for the steps.


my final work for the poster.
The feedback I got from Ms Anis was good as my infographic showed good display on instructions but there were just a few tweaks here and there like the flow line being too thin and some instructions like the baine marie weren't as straight forward. Other than that, it was okay.

VIDEO
As for the video I've come to realise the recipe I chose has a lot of steps which lengthened the video to go past the requirement. I'll try to find some way to shorten the video but still include all the steps.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VISUAL NARRATIVE AND ILLUSTRATION - FINAL PROJECT

INTERCULTURAL DESIGN

INTERACTIVE DESIGN - EXERCISES