VEHICLE AND PROPS DESIGN

EXERCISES

WORK
Today we had an exercise to practice our basic blocking and perspective. We had to block the basic shapes from 2 ground, air and water vehicles which we found from the internet.

REFLECTION
My first attempt at this was bad as I'm not good at perspective or thinking in the most basic form. I wanted to finish the sketch quick to the end product and that was bad as it was rushing through the basics of perspective.
First attempt

Through a lot of focus and patience I was able to try and fix my perspective to be at least a little bit more accurate but there's still a long way to go. I added some perspective guidelines for this and really focused on getting just the basic forms of the car right first.
second attempt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VISUAL NARRATIVE AND ILLUSTRATION - FINAL PROJECT

INTERCULTURAL DESIGN

INTERACTIVE DESIGN - EXERCISES