ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY - FINAL COMPILATION

27/9/2018 - 27/11/2018 (Week 1- Week 14)
Ng Shu Zhi 0327158
Advanced Typography - Final Compilation

INSTRUCTIONS

EXERCISES

PROJECT 1 & 2

FINAL PROJECT

WORK

EXERCISES


fig 2.1 1-8 of my Typographic systems

fig 2.2 9-16 of my Typographic systems


fig 2.3 Dissection of my work to find the letters.

fig 2.4 Final outcome of the dissection and refinement.

fig 2.5 Final outcome of exercise 3 to put typography into a picture to enhance it.

PROJECT 1 & 2

fig 2.6 My key artwork for the Typographic Typosexual Exhibtion

fig 2.7 My poster for the Typographic Typosexual Exhibition

fig 2.8 My badges as collateral for the Exhibition

FINAL PROJECT


fig 2.10 Fruit font for Skittles

fig 2.11 The poster for the new Skittles font


fig 2.12 Animation for the poster

REFLECTION
Experience
To sum up the 14 weeks, it was tougher than last semester but since we've already experienced and learned about design in the first semester, it became easier for us to just begin out work in Advanced Typography.

Observation
Going through this class was somewhat easier because now we have the freedom to start designing on our own without having the stress of not understanding a good and bad design.

Reflection
This semester was fun to be honest, I actually enjoyed it because of the atmosphere of the class. My laptop errors were the only problem this semester since now I know how to do my research and how to design after semester 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VISUAL NARRATIVE AND ILLUSTRATION - FINAL PROJECT

INTERCULTURAL DESIGN

INTERACTIVE DESIGN - EXERCISES